Inspiring Women In Business 2021
Over the past 20 years, we have seen a shift in people’s attitudes and understanding of why it matters to have women on boards and why gender diversity leads to better business and increased profits.
But there is still work to be done!
This year, we will see Management Today’s first virtual Inspiring Women in Business Conference take place. It will bring women together from across the UK and beyond our shores. We are assembling senior female business women from across industry to advise and inspire you – and your team on how to develop your skills and progress your career. It is the vehicle for organisations to motivate and nurture their employees.
Learn how to:
You can expect to hear about...
- What do you need to learn to progress from middle manager to leader?
- What can political change and recent turmoil mean for the business landscape in 2021?
- What policies can we learn from around the world to create a more level playing field for women in business?
- How can women be at the forefront of the campaign to build back better?
- How do we create a culture where women can thrive?
Some of our 2021 speakers...
What do our delegates say...
Our tickets are selling out fast, so don’t miss out. Our conference will start in:
Have you heard...
You only have to look around to realise that the UK is full of talented, often visionary businesswomen, working at every level and in all sectors. These awards are an opportunity to recognise the country’s most remarkable businesswomen and help the next generation of female talent reach the top.